Internship: Application Marketing & Management
At a glance
You are a motivated student (f/m/div)* in the field of Engineering, Business Administration or similiar who wants to gain practical experience in an international successful company? Then apply now for this internship in Villach and support our team.
In your new role you will:
- Be part of the application marketing & management team in the sales and marketing organization
- Support market, competitors and macro-economic analysis and benchmarking
- Prepare presentations for internal communication towards product lines and customer presentation for external uses
- Support the generation of external marketing collaterals
- Maintain and create application oriented marketing dashboard
- Support data entry and capture meeting minutes, at times schedule larger group meetings
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time
Duration: min. 18 months
You are best equipped for this task if you studying Engineering, Business Administration or similar. You offer additionally:
- High level of proficiency in MS PowerPoint – making clear, concise and visually appealing presentations
- Already gained knowledge in database management, data modelling, data analysis and data visualization
- Have knowledge of database management with command of PowerPivot (Excel) Tableau, Power BI, Share Point or comparable content management platforms
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English, German knowledge is a plus
- Are a detailed oriented team player with strong interpersonal skills, a high degree of self-initiative and ability to work with various interfaces
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. Bachelor students receive a compensation of 1.914,45 Euro gross p.m. (Full-time basis for Bachelor students) and Master students receive a compensation of 2.242,19 Euro gross p.m. (Full time basis for Master students).
Please attach the following documents (English) to your application:
- Motivation letter (English)
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub – Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events:
Student Attraction Manager