Internship: Analog Mixed-Signal Verification Engineer
At a glance
You are a motivated student (f/m/div)* who wants to gain practical experience in an international successful company? Then apply now for this internship in Villach and support our team.
In your new role you will:
- Learn about analog mixed-signal pre-silicon verification of microphone ASICs
- Learn and improve the overall verification methodology, including requirements definition, verification concept and verification reporting
- Establish a direct link between pre and post-silicon verification
- Support the design and verification teams
- Automatize data post-processing and documentation
Start: November 2020
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time
Duration: min. 6 months
This specific job is suitable for students within studies in the field of Electronics, Microelectronics, Electrical Energy, Informatics or similar. As our ideal candidate, you offer additonally
- Skillset in programing languages (Perl, Unix, …)
- Knowledge with simulation (e.g. SPICE, Synopsis, MonteCarlo,…)
- Systematic problem solving capability and strong analytical thinking
- Affinity for statistics and data evaluation
- Self-driven and organized behavior
- Fluent English skills
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. Bachelor students receive a compensation of 1.914,45 Euro gross p.m. (Full-time basis for Bachelor students) and Master students receive a compensation of 2.242,19 Euro gross p.m. (Full time basis for Master students).
Please attach the following documents (german or english) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3500 colleagues from over 60 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub – Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events:
Student Attraction Manager