International Media Monitoring Professional
The Media Insights Team is responsible for global media monitoring and media analytics operations within Red Bull and plays a key role in measuring the success of all our involvement within sport and culture. Based on the data, key decisions are made.
Join us as International Media Monitoring Professional and help manage the global media data supply chain.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
MEDIA MONITORING & SPONSORSHIP MEASUREMENT
This role is a mix of traditional media monitoring and sponsorship measurement. You’ll be responsible for media monitoring newspapers, magazines as well as social media. You’ll manage and promote the usage of social media listening tools. In addition, you’ll support in daily data operations for the team that also includes television monitoring. Furthermore, you’ll assist in crisis media monitoring.
REPORTING & ANALYTICS
As International Media Monitoring Professional, you’ll be responsible for ad-hoc and regular media analysis based on your own research and experience using the rich data sources available to the team, identifying key drivers and opportunities to inform decision-making. You’ll conduct regular high-level reporting and analytics on global earned performance and act as an earned media ambassador towards the organisation.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 5-7 years of experience in Media Monitoring or Sponsorship Analysis (preferably on agency side)
- In-depth understanding of the global media monitoring landscape
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate numbers into insights
- Experience sourcing earned data and media monitoring data
- Experience in managing suppliers and/or external outsourced teams
- Good working knowledge of social media and some associated analytics tools (e.g. Talkwalker, as well as native reporting platforms of the social networks)
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and BI tools (e.g. Looker)
- University degree with completed statistical courses
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus
- Travel up to 10%