International Key Account Manager – On Premise
Are you the type of person that is never satisfied as you are always striving for more? Do you have a passion for analysing data & crunching numbers to see the big picture? Are you the type of person that can motivate, engage & win with the largest Global Coffee Key Accounts Chains & Distributors? If so, then this role is for you!
In this role, you will responsible for winning Global Partnerships with the leading Coffee Key Accounts. In addition, you will establish, develop & lead our Global Café/Tea/Bistro & Distribution Strategy. You will be working with our Top 25 Markets strategical and when necessary, operationally. This is to ensure that the markets continuously drive for maximum sustainable distribution, maximizing sales and volume whilst ensuring the continuous development of our brand.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
GLOBAL CAFÉ, TEA & BISTRO & DISTRIBUTION STRATEGY
In this role, you’ll be responsible for establishing, developing & leading our Global Café/Tea/Bistro & Distribution Strategy. You’ll partner with our top markets to roll out and implement our global strategy and lead the annual Global Café, Tea, Bistro & Distribution business planning. You’ll use current tools and, when necessary enhance, evolve, and adapt them for efficient account acquisition, management, and tracking.
WINNING GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS WITH THE LEADING COFFEE KEY ACCOUNTS
You’ll need to map the entire Café, Tea & Bistro segment and prioritise the most important Key Account chains. Then it will be your responsibility to use the above Strategy to win over these Global Coffee Key Account Chain whilst ensuring that this is implemented at the market level.
The objective is to set the strategic direction that will deliver the largest opportunity for sustained growth within the entire On-Premise channel via Distribution Partners, Wholesalers & External Sale Force companies.
SUPPORT LOCAL MARKETS
You’ll conduct market visits with key countries, create action plans and adapt global tools to meet the needs and opportunities of the local markets. Highlighting the gaps & opportunities for growth you’ll define and share benchmarks from all markets. In order to improve the overall Global Segment Performance, you will constructively challenge the markets to achieve the shared objective of growth.
TRAINING & COACHING
Leading by example, you’ll showcase the importance of the segments in terms of Distribution & Volume. You’ll help identify the best Global & Regional potential Partners in the top markets. You’ll take ownership & deliver workshops with key markets and follow-up on the rollout. With our dedicated training concept, you’ll train and coach local Key Account Managers focusing on the Café, Tea & Bistro & Distribution segment.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 5+ years of experience in Key Account Management and/or Distribution Management, preferably in the industry, with a proven track record working with Global brands across sales, marketing and insight functions
- In-depth knowledge of the Café/Tea/Bistro Segment (preferably within Coffee)
- In-depth knowledge of the Distribution & Wholesale industry
- Experience in project management and budgetary control
- Strategic ability and strong presentation skills
- Analytical background and ability to analyse complex trends and data
- Successful front-line retail negotiation experience and problem-solving skills
- Exceptionally strong communicator that excels in translating complex business issues into practical and relevant terms whilst understanding cultural differences
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced team environment
- University degree in Business Management, Project Management, Economics or Engineering, or the equivalent field experience
- Excellent command of English, German preferred. Other languages advantageous, but not required
- Travel up to 50%