International eCommerce Specialist
Fuschl am See, Austria
Keen to have a tangible impact on Red Bull’s global eCommerce business? Join us!
In this role, you’ll support hands on the development and execution of Red Bull’s global eCommerce Strategy. You’ll analyse market trends, shopper & customer insights, and develop new strategies to drive online sales growth. You’ll support the management of global Pureplay Accounts such as Amazon, manage the deployment of new tools and capabilities and coordinate the efforts of Red Bull’s local eCommerce teams to drive on-site execution.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
ACCELERATE ONLINE SALES GROWTH
As International eCommerce Specialist you’ll contribute to Pureplays and Bricks & Clicks management to deliver on volume, sales, P&L and share targets. You’ll support local markets in executing strategy, develop and conduct training modules for incorporating sales drivers into customers Joint Business Plans. Furthermore, you’ll activate insights to drive actions that achieve our business objectives.
ENABLE EXCELLENT BRAND PRESENCE ONLINE
You’ll work closely with brand marketing to continuously improve and implement our online merchandising standards. Also, you’ll provide guidance and hands-on support to win search and maximize exposure of our availability on eCommerce platforms.
INDIRECTLY LEAD CROSS-FUNCTIONAL eCOMMERCE TEAMS
You’ll collaborate with international and local market stakeholders across Marketing (Brand and Advertising), Finance and Operations. You’ll identify and lead workstreams to deliver unique solutions that solve business challenges.
DEVELOP & DEPLOY NEW TOOLS AND CAPABILITIES
You’ll lead the development and management of eCommerce focused global tools and capabilities to enable markets to deliver local targets, along with cross-functional experts (internal and external).
EXPLORE UNTAPPED eCOMMERCE OPPORTUNITIES
You’ll analyse market trends and shopper & customer insights to develop recommendations to seize new business opportunities. You’ll develop innovative and out-of-the box solutions to address Red Bull’s eCommerce business problems.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
* Up to 3 years working with global brands (FMCG/grocery industry preferred) across sales, marketing and insight functions
* Knowledge in eCommerce and ideally other marketing and technology disciplines
* Strong strategic thinking with a hands-on mentality, pragmatic in developing things from scratch and a passion to drive the initiative to the next level
* Exceptionally strong communicator that excels in translating complex business issues into practical and relevant terms.
* Ability to influence a multitude of internal stakeholders (incl. senior executive exposure)
* Understanding of cultural differences and ability to communicate effectively in/with international teams.
* Self-motivated, self-directed, flexible and able to work independently
* Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business or Economics related
* Business fluent English is necessary. Additional languages are a plus.
* Travel up to: 25%
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. The job advertisement is aimed at all people equally, regardless of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin. Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 1.714 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.