International Cash Specialist/ Treasurer (f/m/d)
- Contributing to the creation of rolling cash flow forecasts in line with treasury policy
- Processing transactions at area level in line with the requirements of liquidity framework policy from the Treasury/ALM
- Monitor and report intraday cash positioning and weekly/monthly operational forecasts.
- Undertake variance analysis, using the outputs to drive KPI forecast accuracy improvements.
- Ensure that all cash reporting for group treasury requirements are compiled within the framework
- Contribute to the reporting multi-currency FX positions
- Help with the setup of new bank accounts and facilitate banking services
- Contribute to the future implementation of TMS environments
- MSc degree in Finance, Economics, or equivalent cash management certification beneficial ACT/AFP
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in a global Treasury
- Strong analytical accuracy, problem-solving and interpersonal skills, a sense of humour
- Hands-on mentality and no fear of speaking up in a fast-paced working environment
- Worked with TMS and or ERP systems
- English proficiency, German or French is beneficial