Working at Wienerberger brings exciting new challenges everyday. We are looking for people who embody our values and want to forge new paths with us. Our clear vision: to improve quality of life using high quality building materials and infrastructural solutions all around the world. Join us and become part of an internationally successful company. Take the initiative and build the future with us.
To support our Internal Audit team we are searching for an Internal Auditor for immediate appointment:
Internal Auditor (f/m/d)
- Performing audit fieldwork and consulting projects including Financial, Operational, IT, ICS, Compliance and Risk Management
- Analysis of processes and identification of potential improvements regarding aspects of risk and Efficiency
- Preparing audit reports as basis for the presentation to the management
- Presentation and discussion of the results with the management of operational country organizations
- Support in innovative and cross-functional projects
- Master Degree in Finance/ Controlling/ Accounting or similar education
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in financial auditing respectively practical experiences in Internal Audit might be an advantage
- Excellent command of English
- Willingness to travel frequently (up to 50%)
- Very good IT-application skills
- Preferably SAP-skills, IT affinity
- Good Knowledge of IFRS
- Process oriented, analytical and joined-up thinking
- Dynamic, flexible and self-driven working approach
For this position we are searching for a highly self-motivated person, who is able to work effectively with different stakeholder groups. You are ready to act on own initiative, and you bring excellent communications skills.
An attractive workplace at our headquarters in a dynamic environment with development opportunities of an international acting group is awaiting you. The gross monthly salary for this function according to the collective agreement is at least € 3.200. However, as a responsible employer, Wienerberger AG offers market-oriented remuneration based on qualifications and experience as well as attractive social benefits. Of course, our offer is directed equally to female and male applicants.
Please submit your application (CV + letter of motivation) exclusively online.
Passion, entrepreneurship and individual responsibility: These are the values that characterize Wienerberger employees. Take this career opportunity and apply now!
Corporate Human Resources
We are looking forward to getting to know you!