Inside Sales Representative (d/f/m)
Looking for a new challenge?
iSEEit is an Austrian/US based Startup, founded in 2014 by 3 sales managers that want to make a difference for the sales teams out in the field. We have built the No. 1 Salesforce Plugin for MEDDIC, the leading sales methodology for B2B sales organizations like MongoDB, Splunk, Workiva and many more. Since 2005, we have been serving customers around the world (80% USA) to better qualify and drive their sales opportunities and ultimately increase their revenues.
Do you want to be part of creating something special?
As our Inside Sales Representative, you love to talk to B2B Sales People, Sales Operations and Sales Leaders and explore their needs to improve their sales performance. Your motivation kills and your relentless drive wins hearts and deals.
Your ideal profile
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B sales within the IT sector, preferably software
- Been in touch with CRMs, ideally Salesforce.com
- A must: Excellent English skills (native or min. C2), ideally a second language (German, Spanish, French)
- Ideally knowledge of the US market
- „Can do“ attitude and a natural drive and urgency
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- University degree in Sales or equivalent
- Flexibility and an open-mind – a startup mentality
You will be responsible for
- Qualify incoming leads
- Drive campaigns to generate a qualified pipeline
- Actively following up on events and campaigns
- Nurture the leads and drive them to closure
- A highly motivated team
- Training and coaching by first class sales specialists with excellent track record to make you successful
- A success-oriented remuneration which varies according to your qualifications and experience (the monthly salary for this position is starting at € 2.000,- gross plus a commission part of about 1.000.- gross)
- A great challenge in a startup environment with accountability and flexibility
- A broad variety of responsibilities and activities as well as the opportunity to learn and grow
- A place where your voice is heard
How to apply
If you are eager to make the difference, want to work hard and earn the glory to have built up a business then please get in contact with us immediately.
The position is full time, based in Vienna, and begins as soon as possible! Please send us your application in English with your motivations to join us, your CV and your salary expectations per e-mail to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!