Information & Cyber Security Manager (f/m/x) –
Cyber Security Services & Products
As part of the Information & Cyber Security department this function is responsible to define, manage and develop security solutions within RBI such as Data Loss Prevention, Cloud Access Security Broker, Identity & Access Management, Endpoint Security, Vulnerability Scanning and Static Application Security Testing.
The Information & Cyber Security Manager also ensures and supports the technical implementation of security controls in SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and on-premise components to foster a high-security posture for our hybrid infrastructure.
This function is moreover responsible for regular security evaluations, security change management, technical compliance checks and security automation as well as the definition of measures based on these activities.
What you bring to the table:
- Expert knowledge in Information & Cyber Security Management with regards to processes, concepts, methodologies
- Practical experience in performing technical security audits/assessments
- Deep knowledge in web technologies and authentication protocols (e.g. Rest API, SOAP, SAML, OAuth, OpenID)
- Knowledge of a higher scripting language (e. g. Python, PowerShell)
- Knowledge with security systems and processes (Data Loss Prevention, Network security including Firewalls, Security Gateways, …)
- Knowledge of securing cloud environments, such as Azure and AWS, are a benefit
- Previous work experience in IT automation is an asset
- Practical experience in IT Security area in large enterprises
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity
- Vendor independent security certifications (e.g. CEH, CISSP, CISM, …) strongly preferred
- Master’s degree in Security/Engineering, Computer science or adequate practical experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, German is an asset
- Experience in a large international banking environment is an asset
What we offer:
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 47.000,– gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.