IFRS Technical Professional m/f/d
IFRS Technical Professional (m/f/d)
You are a highly motivated, experienced, and independent Consolidation Professional with a strong hands-on mentality. You appreciate a lively and demanding working environment and you are happy to be part of a fast-paced motivated team.
In addition, you have:
- Successfully completed business studies with a focus on accounting, finance and/or controlling
- At least 2-3 years of experience in accounting with a strong focus on IFRS (preferably with a background in a large audit firm)
- Profound knowledge of IFRS and other GAAP related reporting requirements
- IT affinity: excellent MS Office skills, good knowledge of SAP FI/CO, experience with Hyperion is an advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills (very good knowledge in English is a must)
- Being able to work independently
- Solution-oriented and accurate way of working
- Analytical thinking, hands-on mentality and being flexible
- Enjoy working in a team
About the job
As an IFRS technical Professional you will support in ensuring financial information is timely, accurate, complete and compliant with IFRS. You contribute to different projects within the finance area and provide IFRS input. Also you drive change and contribute to maintaining a high standard of reporting quality.
Your tasks will include:
- Advise on complex accounting matters and changes of standards and review contracts on IFRS implications
- Act as a sparring partner for stakeholders in the finance function and M&A regarding IFRS implications
- Collaborate on design, implementation and review finance systems, policies and procedures to ensure continuous improvement and contemporary relevant practices
- Ensure responses to ad hoc requests for financial related information are appropriately delivered
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
As a much-valued employer:
- We offer you a varied and challenging role within the world market leader that is driving positive change
- We give you the opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the industry leader in innovative technology Empowerment to take responsibility and force your own career success
- You will have the opportunity to learn, to lead and to build something new with colleagues from around the world
- We attach importance to a respectful and cherishing environment with open decision-making processes
- We promote direct communication, openness and collaboration with our award-winning and innovative employee app
- We offer you a full-time position (38.5 hours / week) in the department consolidation & IFRS at headquarters Vienna. According to the Austrian labor law we are obligated to state that the monthly gross salary according to collective agreement starts from € 3.003,80 (full time basis). The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience. We value your expertise and are permanently aware of market references to design attractive packages.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please upload your resume including your personal profile via our career page. Applications via e-mail will not be taken into consideration.
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 13,600 employees across more than 40 countries and € 2.9 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. Do you want to know more? Check out www.rhimagnesita.com