Re-Teck is a valuable partner and service provider to its clients in the Technology, Electronics and Telecom sector. With its local presence and support from its global network, especially due to being a member of the LiTong-Group, Re-Teck is capable to offer global asset management solutions (asset recovery, resale, data erasure/destruction, parts harvesting, technical warehousing, test and refurbishment, repair and recycling). Together we grow with our clients to expand their world-wide supply chain, evolve and excel along the rapid industry life-cycle and achieve total value-chain optimization.
For our European market, we are currently seeking for a motivated employee for our Team in
Wr. Neustadt, who will take over the duties and responsibilities of the following position:
Human Recources Manager (m/f)
- Human Resource Management (i.e. recruiting, on boarding, organisation and conducting of trainings, exit)
- personnel administration (responsible for time recording system BMD; close cooperation with external payroll)
- first contact person for all employees and executives
- general administration (i.e. reporting)
- business administration degree (i.e. commercial college, university)
- working experience in HR / business administration
- good knowledge of labour law
- basic payroll skills
- excellent MS-Office knowledge
- BMD software knowledge would be a benefit
- very good command of English
- very structured and efficient working style
- excellent organizational skills
- responsible way of working
- good intercultural communication skills
We offer an annual gross income of Euro 37,000 depending on qualification and experience overpayment possible. Furthermore, we have family-friendly working conditions within a young & growing company.
If you are interested in a responsible and self-dependent position – then please send your application to Ms Marion Wachter (firstname.lastname@example.org).