HR Group Compensation & Benefits Manager (Fixed-Term)
In your role as HR Group Compensation & Benefits Manager you will be responsible for the planning, analysis and administration of all compensation plans within the scope of Group Human Resources. Additionally you will also be responsible for administration via our Human Resources Information System.
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
Detailed Job Description
- Manage Global Compensation & Benefits Programs
- Globally align compensation policies in remuneration, incentive plans, health & welfare benefits to meet the needs of the organization
- Plan, administrate & prepare global incentive plans
- Manage & maintain the job evaluation process at the global level, including job analysis and grading in order to support internal equity
- Analyse & position current salary & benefits schemes internally & externally
- Create, develop & maintain compensation policies / guidelines
- Research, plan, develop, implement & administrate global compensation programs including base salary program, annual merit review, job evaluation, market pricing, and salary structures
- Contribute to the design, development & implementation of global compensation strategies & programs
- Consult with global HR managers & leaders to align compensation policies & programs
- Support HR business partners on total rewards decisions (e.g. promotions/transfers, job offers, relocation’s) and policy and guideline interpretation
Education / Qualification:
- Master degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) and CBP (Certified Benefits Professional) or CEBS (Certified Employee Benefit Specialist) is desirable
- Excellent English language skill both written and spoken
- Minimum 5 years experience in Human Resources (HR)
- Minimum 5 years experience in compensations, planning, design and administration
- Specialized knowledge of systems, compensation, benefits, compliance
- Knowledge of SAP Successfactors advantageous
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written, verbal and influential communication skills, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated and problem solving oriented mind-set
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Performs with high level of initiative exhibiting persistence and willingness to stimulate new ideas within the organization
- Forward thinking with the creativity and maturity to effectively challenge the status quo of existing HR systems, processes and practices
We offer you a very independent and diversified function.
For this position we offer a gross monthly salary of at least € 3.439,42 depending on qualification and professional experience.
Development opportunities within our international group remain open to you.
Stattegger Strasse 18