Healthcare Solutions’ Bid Manager (m/w/d)
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as as Healthcare Solutions’ Bid Manager (m/w/d) to develop our Enterprise Services (ES) business and drive our customer projects. The role is part of the EMEA ES support center team.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the management of complex solution offerings in customer projects across the Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region
- For specific projects you proactively manage the bid team, coordinate customer discussions to define the final offering, while in others you support and empower our local sales teams in doing so
- You understand our customers’ needs and how to address these by value-based, comprehensive solutions – combining existing portfolio elements with tailored, customer-specific offerings and/or third-party solutions
- You understand the general competitive landscape in value partnerships and how to leverage our unique value proposition to differentiate from competition
- You establish project plans for the bid phase and manage the execution accordingly (that includes also adequate resource management) to ensure deliveries from all contributing parties, including potential external partners for a successful bid
- You are responsible for the support, the coaching and the education of our colleagues in the countries to enable and empower them to manage complex solution offerings
- You work closely with the wider global ES community and EMEA ES team
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/services/value-partnerships
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a successful completed university degree or PhD in either economics, medical science or technology
- You can show long-term professional experience in sales or solution business in the Healthcare/ Life Science industry. You have already achieved significant business success in those fields
- You have successfully led customer project negotiations
- You understand healthcare systems and have healthcare expert domain knowledge
- Preferably you also have a broad all-round-scope, from understanding customer economics to technology and development of comprehensive customer-specific solutions (preferably in the field of in-vivo or in-vitro diagnostics).
- Experience in risk management is as beneficial as good communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge in MS Office is mandatory
Your attributes and skills:
- You can show a distinctive service attitude and ideally you already gained experience in a multi-cultural environment
- You communicate business fluent in English, further European languages like German, French, Italian, Spanish are highly beneficial
- Effective communication skills as well as high interpersonal skills, openness and tolerance, “Can do”- mentality, a structured work method, strong analytical skills and good time management complete your profile
What else do you need to know:
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 46.642,- (full-time). An overpayment is possible depending on education and experience. Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics GmbH provides a lot of social and other benefits.