HEAD OF SUPPLY TEAM (F/M/D)
Lanzenkirchen, Wiener Neustadt
Within Hilti you are accountable for the global purchase volume of the product categories pipe clamps and façade as well as sourcing of new products. Your impact is directly visible in the financial performance of the business and the successful introduction of new products. You are working directly with our Business Unit Installation Systems in Schaan/ Liechtenstein and with Hilti colleagues all over the world.
Our site Lanzenkirchen, based in the south of Vienna is Hilti´s Competence Center for Ventilated Façade and Installation Systems for Pipe rings and Heavy modular systems. As part of our Business Unit Installation we provide product development, supply, marketing and engineering. Our highly motivated international team works together with colleagues from all over the world in an entrepreneurial environment to bring innovative new products to the market.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits:
• flexible working times (home office possibility)
• team and company events
• company car
• additional pension plan (employer-financed)
• up-to-date work equipment
• accident insurance (employer-financed)
• individual development plan
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
- Graduation in engineering or business administration plus deep going technical expertise
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a purchasing department of a global company
- Experience with manufacturing of steel and Aluminium based products
- Strong management of stakeholders and target orientation in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills in English (mandatory) and German (recommended)
- Highly committed personality and excellent analytical skills
- Strong in execution as well as outstanding capability in negotiations
- Willingness to travel globally up to 30%
Take up the next challenge and start your career with Hilti! We look forward to receiving your online application including details of your availability.
Contact: Eurofox GmbH – A Group Company of Hilti | Stefanie Meidl (+ 43 664 1104220) | Human Resources