Shape the future of mobile Marketing
App Radar is a fast-growing technology company specializing in App Marketing.
App Radar has developed an award-winning ASO (App Store Optimization) software, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores.
Besides our ASO software, we also offer consultation and agency services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
To support our future growth, we are looking for an experienced Head of Services who will lead and oversee our services team and take on projects for our worldwide distributed and well-known clients.
Become part of the App Radar team
Do you want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? Are you looking to become a part of a young, dynamic crew of technology and mobile marketing enthusiasts working for a worldwide technology leader in mobile app marketing?
Then we’ve got the right job for you!
* Strategic & operational lead of the service department
* Work closely with the leadership team to create robust service processes and improve project efficiency
* Lead a team of 5+ mobile marketing experts (incl. creating an inspiring team environment, set clear team goals, delegate tasks and set deadlines, oversee day-to-day operation, monitor team performance, etc.)
* Build up strong execution capabilities (incl. development of state-of-the-art know-how and sharing within the team)
* Manage client projects (incl. direct contact with your clients via monthly calls, presentations and Slack communication)
* Establish an understanding of your clients’ app business and create growth strategies based on organic and paid marketing initiatives
* 3+ years experience in a leading position, preferably in the area of marketing
* Experience with building up teams in a services business
* Nice to have: SEO experience, experience in SEM, Social Media Advertising and further performance channels; Experience in advertising apps or games
* Strong communication skills and comfortable in client-facing situations
* Ability to gather and analyze data to deduce actionable conclusions
* Strong team player who is open to giving and receiving feedback as well as sharing knowledge
* Hands-on mentality
* Strong project management skills
* Excellent spoken and written English skills
* Work with international and well-known brands and apps
* Join a fast-growing technology company and take the chance to lead a team into a promising future
* Grow in a challenging and rewarding environment
* Flat hierarchy, flexible working, high self-responsibility and room for your personality in a young team
The minimum wage for this job is 48.000,00 EUR gross salary per year.
Additional payment applies according to skills and experience.
Contact person for this job
COO at App Radar