Our client, a leading global manufacturer of premium audio products for music production and recording is seeking an experienced international sales leader with proven experience and knowledge of data-driven business marketing operations together with extensive experience of multi-tier distribution including e-commerce.
In this role you will manage and be responsible for global sales, including a network of distribution partners. In addition, you will be working closely with key retail and e-commerce partners and it is essential that you have prior experience working with traditional distribution channels involving both brick and mortar retail, specialist resellers, and online retailers.
Your previous experience working in a regional or international sales lead role will have involved close collaboration with data driven marketing systems particularly around all aspects of the end customer experience before, during and after the point of sale. It is likely that you are interested in and passionate about how data can be harnessed through social media and all digital marketing channels to enhance and inform the sales process and customer experience. You will be comfortable travelling regularly as required and will also be a natural leader and motivator of teams and have the skills necessary in organisation, communication and presentation to develop and build a sales team and organisation. It is also necessary that you are structured and analytical thinker who wants to be at the heart of the development and implementation of critical business systems.
- Successful track record working with technology products sold in both B2B and B2C channels.
- Extensive experience sales or marketing leadership at national or international level.
- Experience and understanding of the various channels within the consumer technology ecosystem including traditional distribution and specialist retailers, mass retailers, online retail and direct to consumer e-commerce.
- Experience or mapping and analysing customer journey and experience including working with data systems within a sales and marketing operation.
- Confident and familiar with social media as a business and marketing platform ideally on an international scale involving a variety of platforms.
- Demonstrable track record and skills in the effective deployment and utilisation of CRM and data analysis within the lead generation and sales process.
- Established network of contacts in e-commerce or mass market retail and familiar working at multiple levels within these organisations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently internationally as required.