Head of Publicity – Original Content
Red Bull Originals will focus on the creation of entertainment-first, commercially viable content that embodies the Red Bull philosophy and distinctive brand voice.
Join our journey as Head of Publicity to shape Red Bull Originals’ course and position it as a major player in the commercial entertainment business.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
ALL ABOUT CONNECTIONS AND CONTENT
To establish Red Bull Originals in the commercial entertainment landscape, you’ll create and implement a marketing & communication strategy that reflects the essence of the brand and showcases all of Red Bull Originals content. You’ll create individual activation strategies around those shows, feature films and formats and take care of their implementation. The role will require rigorous strategic thinking, and extensive relationships spanning commercial television, streamers and industry press.
ACROSS THE WHOLE MEDIA LANDSCAPE
In this role, you’ll be the go-to-person in handling all PR and press-related matters including markets, film festival management and talent handling. You’ll take care of the B2B communication for Red Bull Originals manage the awards submission process, as well as its outcome.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
* 10+ years relevant industry experience
* Extensive relationships with industry players and key press contacts
* Proven PR track record and existing built out personal network
* Intimate knowledge of market and festival landscape relevant to our business
* Experience in creation of marketing materials and content plans
* Understanding of awards circuit and how to navigate it
* Good understanding of the Red Bull brand & essence
* Flexible, motivated team player that is able to think of creative, innovative ways to tell stories
* University degree or relevant work experience
* Fluent in English, fluent in German is a plus
* Travel up to: 10%
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. The job advertisement is aimed at all people equally, regardless of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin. Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 2.517 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.