Our client is a leading, international and expanding digital retail bank. In order to retain the successful record, we are searching for a
Head of Policy and Strategic Projects (m/w)
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of the structural origination system (e.g. risk related part of front end, decision engine module, BPM, customer behavior monitoring tools, big data, video identification, address verification tools)
- Lead strategic projects in terms of development, change and transformation
- Work as a business partner for Product departments. Participate in the complete product, service and new business practice development. Ensure that risks are identified, mitigated, measured and controlled
- Identifying improvement opportunities and develop and maintain and understanding of the business model, including the external environment (market place, competition and regulatory requirements)
- Together with the Group Head of Risk, define the retail risk governance and risk strategy (how to reach risk appetite/ risk costs) by optimizing the set of tools and process throughout the credit life cycle
- Design, implement and maintain the credit policy for PI and SME Ensure the Risk Management capabilities are aligned with the strategic growth initiatives including launch of new business practices, products and services; contribute to the planning and budgeting sessions
- Participate in building up the risk organization and culture.
- Align with internal and external auditors.
- Coordinate the implementation of new legal and regulatory requirements for the risk management system.
- Monitor the KPIs of the credit live cycle, informs relevant stakeholders about the development and material identified risks
- 10+ years professional experience in risk management at a bank, ideally with reference to an international retail lending business.
- Profound experience in setting up and maintaining risk management frameworks
- Proven track record in conceptualizing and implementing digital solutions with focus on digital lending
- Profound SME credit experience throughout the credit life cycle
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influence management skills; extensive experience in top-level executive interactions.
- Strong collaborative skills to partner across geographies
- Experience with understanding financial statements and business models
- Experience in IT project management.
- Fast and reliable operation.
- High commitment and initiative as well as very good analytical skills, efficiency and systematics
- Proven talent manager
- Fluent English language skills
Our attractive Unsere attraktiven salary package is oriented towards actual market salaries and are therefore significantly higher than the minimum wage in the collective agreement.
Please send us your application (incl. a picture) to:
Ms. Aynur Temel
Kärntner Ring 5-7, A-1010 Wien
Tel.: +43 1 516 26 – 28