The companies PALFINGER, VCE and ANGST combine their know-how, use synergies and jointly launch a worldwide unique solution: STRUCINSPECT
Our talented and highly motivated experts cover key competences in AI damage detection, data capture methods, photogrammetry, digital twin creation, BIM, and civil engineering. Join us as our new
Head of Platform Sales (f/m/d)
The Joint Venture STRUCINSPECT is the winner of the Austrian State Prize for digital transformation 2020. We are one of Austria’s first corporate start-ups and combine the flexibility as well as the speed of a young start-up with the stability of established enterprises. Our work involves cutting edge Artificial Intelligence (AI), cloud technologies, SaaS and an expert community, brought together in a B2B platform business model in the field of automated infrastructure inspections. Our vision is to keep the worlds’ infrastructure safe by providing advanced digital services.
- You drive, form and build a strong sales team around our new B2B platform
- You are accountable for all customer acquisition and retention
- You are accountable for Key account Management
- You will lead a small and growing team of sales and marketing experts
- You set the vision, define, implement the overall global Go-to-market strategy
- You are responsible for delivering on challenging sales KPIs
- You work as a key member of the core management team on defining the overall strategy and business plan
- Several years experience working at or building a successful Platform company (SaaS)
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Understands how to build B2B communities
- Is comfortable operating in an early-stage, rapidly growing, entrepreneurial business
- First class leadership skills paired with excellent communication skills
- Proven abilities to inspire teams and to both sell and motivate.
- Is outgoing and enjoys the interaction and cultivation with (potential) customers
- Innovative, solution oriented and strong in sales implementation
- Is both structured and creative. Can work independently and is a determined self-starter with a track record of making things happen
- Is fluent in English, German is a plus
WE OFFER YOU:
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- The opportunity to work in an international business environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Participation in the scale-up phase of our growing corporate start-up
- Personal development opportunities and room for own ideas and improvements
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 48.151,88. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application!