At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Is Product Management in the field of Animal Nutrition your passion? In our international headquarters in Austria our Competence Centers have a strong focus on delivering solutions for problems faced by the markets. Therefore, we are looking for the right person to drive our growth and become:
Head of Global Product Management – Gut Performance (m/f/d)
THESE ARE THE TASKS WE TRUST IN YOU:
- Overall global product management responsibility for all Gut Performance product lines
- Define product strategies and ensure implementation in the market through proactive cooperation with Sales
- Define a core positioning for the product lines and determine a marketing plan and pricing strategy
- Manage and develop Product Management teams to ensure alignment with core positioning message among team members
- Initiate and manage global product launches and identify customer needs
- Evaluate global market trends including product- and competitor-analysis
- Regular coordinate with Research & Development, Production, Registration, Sales and Marketing
- Product presentation at conferences, for key accounts and sales team as well as scientific networking
TO LEAVE REAL ‘FOODPRINTS’ WITH US YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Passion for and interest in animal nutrition combined with pioneer spirit
- Sales-driven and performance-oriented achiever mindset
- Strong track record in Product Management experience in the Animal Science or related industry (e.g. Biotech, Pharma, Feed, Food etc.)
- Long-term experience and strength in leading an international team as well as cross functional work groups
- Degree in natural science (e.g. animal nutrition, veterinary medicine, biotechnology)
- Ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with peers and all levels of management
- Excellent command of English
WHAT DO WE STAND FOR? WE ARE PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS!
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Exciting and challenging global tasks
- Responsibility for your product line as well as freedom and room to maneuver
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies, first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 807
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria), international travel up to 30%
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package.
Are you ready to leave real ‘foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:Ms Claudia Huber-Newman, +43 664 88 595657
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net