Head of Finance and Risk Management (m/f/d)
We are an international, expanding trading company in the printing and publishing industry with headquarters in the south of Austria, a branch office in Slovenia and numerous representative offices in Europe.
To strengthen our team and to support the management in the further company expansion, we are looking for an employee to head the finance and risk management department.
- Head of the finance team
- Contact for the management and the worldwide sales teams in financial, legal, and tax matters
- Treasury and cash management
- Risk management (credit risk, foreign currency risk)
- Preparation of the annual financial statements according to Austrian Accounting Standards (“UGB”) and contact for auditors, tax consultants, lawyers, and authorities
- Reporting to management, sales teams and the parent company
- ERP super user and contact for the developers of the IT systems
- Further development of the internal control systems
- Further development of controlling, cost accounting, and IT projects
- You hold a university degree for economics and business administration with a focus on finance, accounting, controlling or business law.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the areas mentioned.
- You have knowledge of accounting according to Austrian account standards (“UGB”; knowledge of IFRS is an advantage).
- You are regarded as a number cruncher with excellent MS Excel skills.
- You have already worked with ERP systems (ideally with SAP Business One) and enjoy IT-related projects.
- Your English is business fluent (other foreign languages are an advantage, especially Slovenian).
- You are ready to take on responsibility and to support the achievement of the company goals with a high degree of initiative.
- You are characterized by an analytical and structured working style.
- You appreciate flat hierarchies and enjoy working in a team.
We offer you:
- the entry into an expanding company with long-term prospects
- a wide range of tasks with interesting opportunities for personal development
- working in a performance-oriented team with attractive pay
The minimum salary under collective agreement law for the advertised position is EUR 35,770.00 gross per year. Depending on the professional qualifications and relevant professional experience, market related overpayment can be agreed.
If you value working in an employee-oriented company and enjoy working on your own initiative, we look forward to receiving your application by email to email@example.com.