HEAD OF CONTROLLING (M/F)
Our client, Samsung Austria, is one of the top brands and global leaders in technology and innovation. If you want to be part of this amazing Korean success story and push the Samsung brand to new heights, the position “Head of Controlling” will offer you this opportunity.
Based in the heart of Europe with an office in beautiful Vienna this role combines a high level of personal responsibility, team leadership, and an innovation-driven business environment.
- Sparring partner to the CFO and all departments for data insight
- Professional guidance in the budgeting process
- Close collaboration with the stakeholders in Sales Division (incl. P&L analyses)
- Pro-actively lead investment, integration, and transformation projects
- Optimizing reports, controlling instruments, and analyses: KPI reports, expense analyses, sales and financial planning on a three months base
- Managing and leading a team of two Controller
- 5 years of professional experience in a similar position
- University degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- Leadership skills, experience with multinational teams
- Structured, precise, and independent workstyle
- Experienced in working with SAP
- MS Excel expertise, data mining is a plus
- Korean on business level as well as English is a must, German “nice to have”
Remuneration: App. EUR 85,000 gross annual salary (incl. bonus) with willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and professional experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please forward your English CV and a recent photograph to Nina Fuhrmann quoting reference number X0018 to [email protected]