Head of Commercial Partnerships – Red Bull Originals
Red Bull Originals will focus on the creation of entertainment-first, commercially viable content that embodies the Red Bull philosophy and distinctive brand voice. The long-term goal is to build a media business via pre-sales and co-productions with major networks and streamers.
Join us as Head of Commercial Partnerships to develop and deliver this goal!
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
In this role, you’ll define a strategic approach to presales and pre-financing partnerships. You’ll deliver against Red Bull Originals revenue and profit targets and impact related KPIs. In addition, you’ll set up a strategic assessment and recommendations for best value deal terms on a case by case basis that will deliver on the objectives.
Another part of the role is to manage the end-to-end presales and pre-financing process from initial market analysis, client approach and proposal creation, to final negotiations and contracting of partnership agreements. You’ll build key brand partner relationships in the global market to generate commercial revenue to support Red Bull Originals projects. You’ll represent at markets and deliver promotional material to partners.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
* 10+ years relevant industry experience
* Excellent global pre-sales and pre-financing strategy and deal closing skills
* Senior level media experience including, but not limited to, persuasive pitching and successful track record of greenlights from global commercial partners
* Strong contacts database with editorial leadership teams across global television networks, streaming platforms, and brand partners with demonstrable, established client relationships
* In-depth knowledge of the television industry, trends, broadcasters, streamers and brands within the scene
* Excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills
* Strategic thinker and ‘self-starter’ who takes initiative and ‘makes things happen’
* Strong negotiation skills
* Fluent in English
* Travel up to: 75%
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. The job advertisement is aimed at all people equally, regardless of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin. Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 3.374 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.