Head of Commercial Management & SCM Industrial Europe (f/d/m)
We are looking for an inspirational leader with a performance driven profile, ready to lead and implement the change and new structure of Commercial Execution along the order to cash process for the region Europe of the Business Unit Industrial.
- Your passion lies in engaging and developing your team to achieve outstanding results and to provide consistent service level and flawless execution
- You have a positive mindset and a strong decision-making ability
- You are interested in digitalization and automation initiatives
- You have experience in Commercial Execution
In addition, you have:
- 10+ years of work experience and ideally worked 4+ years in team leading roles
- Strong commercial capabilities in the order to cash process and contract knowledge
- Leadership and decision-making skills as well as experience in Change Management
- Strong customer and product knowledge
- Excellent knowledge in English; further knowledge of languages especially Spanish is highly appreciate
- Strong expertise in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Power BI, Teams) and SAP
About the job
As Head of Commercial Management & SCM Industrial Europe you will have the responsibility for all commercial management activities for the region Europe in BU Industrial.
One of your focus will lay in the execution of a “transfer-project” of all order to cash activities to our service center.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Decision authority on commercial terms & conditions (as per competence guideline)
- Interface to the customers in commercial topics and link to internal partners, such as purchasing, Legal (Sales) Support (incl. insurance department), accounting, treasury etc.
- Implementation of a “transfer-project”
- Disciplinary leadership function for CSR team leaders, managing the SG&A cost
- Working in close alignment with the global Process owners to drive process improvement and standardization along the Order to Cash Process
- Negotiating KPIs and SLAs with head of service management and ensuring service levels are uphold
- Working in close alignment with Service Managers to obtain high level of customer satisfaction and compliance of SLAs defined for CSC/CSS services for specific BU
- Responsibility of collection management & customer credit limit management, directly managing A/R
- Strategic decision-making, management and coordination of working capital (AR & inventory) topics
- Commercial check & tracing within the contract management process, pro-active contract negotiation, conducting business cases
- Optimization of the demand planning & fulfillment of demand by the integration of all areas involved the process, with co-responsibilities of the stock management, supporting the IBP process
- Commercial check & tracing within the contract management process
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
As a much-valued employer:
- We offer you a varied and challenging role within the world market leader that is driving positive change
- We give you the opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the industry leader in innovative technology Empowerment to take responsibility and force your own career success
- You will have the opportunity to learn, to lead and to build something new with colleagues from around the world
- We attach importance to a respectful and cherishing environment with open decision-making processes
- We promote direct communication, openness and collaboration with our award-winning and innovative employee app
- We offer you a full-time position (38.5 hours / week) at our headquarters Vienna.
According to the Austrian labor law we are obligated to state that the monthly gross salary which starts from € 3.461,50 (full time basis). The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please upload your resume including your personal profile via our career page. Applications via e-mail will not be taken in to consideration.
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 40 countries and € 3.1 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. Do you want to know more? Check out www.rhimagnesita.com