For our Asset Management Team based in Vienna we are currently looking for a
HEAD OF COMMERCIAL ASSET MANAGEMENT AT&CEE (M/F/D)
For this full-time position we offer a gross annual salary starting at EUR 70,000.
Depending on professional qualifications and experience, an overpayment is possible.
We offer a modern working environment in an experienced, motivated team that likes to take on challenges. If you are are interested in this multifaceted position, you are welcome to use our online application option or please apply directly via mail to the responsible HR Business Partner listed below. We are looking forward to receiving your CV and a few personal words.
Do you have any questions, please contact:
HR Business Partner
Tel: +43 (664) 8433988
- Work closely with Head of Asset Management AT&CEE on optimization of all property activities
- Coordinate of all commercial Asset Management activities across AT&CEE region
- Drive the performance of the assets including having oversight of business planning, development, lease negotiation, lease renewals, and all related property-level agreements
- Propose goals and objectives for each asset held in portfolio and assist in preparing and securing approval of operating budgets and business plans
- Sparring partner to countries regarding development of target group oriented marketing and sales concepts
- Further develop internal commercial Asset Management structures and interfaces to other departments
- Significant asset management experience with a strong understanding of real estate, especially in the office sector
- Familiarity with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors in the real estate sector
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in property-management software solutions as well as Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Broad management and leadership experience: able to motivate and coach a team
- Entrepreneurial thinker with hands-on mentality and an integrative and assertive personality
- Strong communication skills in English both written and oral
CA IMMO GOES FOR GROWTH.
CA Immo sets new benchmarks when it comes to developing and managing innovative working environments in prime inner city locations. That’s why we are a top player in the Central European prime office sector with 30 years of experience.
We are looking for specialist, who share our passion. Specialist like you.