Head of Accounting & Reporting (m/f)
» Head of Accounting & Reporting (m/f)
HighTech Industry | International Headquarters in Vienna
With the international headquarters in Vienna and 200 employees worldwide, our client is a well-established, internationally operating high tech company. Based on the company’s broad services and solutions portfolio coupled with highest quality standards, it is one of the internationally leading players in its niche.
As key member of the Finance leadership team, directly reporting to the Group CFO, and leading an internationally located team, you will be responsible for delivering high quality, fit-for-purpose and timely accounting, reporting and financial controls. Based on your examination of the current status-quo especially in our off-shore organization, you will set-up transparent and efficient structures to ensure accurate financial accounting results, the delivery of key financial processes and reporting as well as robust and effective controls. You will lead change, transformation and improvement projects and drive automation and digitalization.
Are you looking for an international opportunity to build and shape smooth accounting operations based on your in-depth and comprehensive accounting knowledge? You are used to working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and lead remote teams on different locations? If so, please do not hesitate to contact us – even if you have not considered changing right now.
- Responsible for all accounting matters – delivering high quality, fit-for-purpose and timely accounting, reporting and financial controls
- Lead an international, remote team
- Set-up professional, efficient, effective and transparent structures, processes and operations with special regard to the off-shore accounting team
- Act as sparring partner to the CFO and peers to support both the overall Finance team’s strategic and operational initiatives and the overall business objectives
- Initiate and lead change, transformation and improvement projects
- Drive automation and digitalization making use of lean management
- Establish process descriptions and documentation
- Provide ad-hoc reporting / analysis
- Transfer of the off-shore shared service center to a near-shore location in the long run
- University degree | Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- Relevant experience in and in-depth knowledge of accounting, reporting and financial control matters
- Experience in international organizations as well as team leadership incl. international remote team
- Profound process understanding and thinking
- Good technical understanding; system-savvy
- Assertiveness and strong communication skills
- Highly organized; excellent analytical skills
- Hands-on-mentality and willingness to tackle challenges and issues proactively
- Excellent English skills
Our client offers a gross annual salary starting from 70,000 EUR and is willing to overpay based on professional qualification and experience.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application on our job portal jobs.kienbaum.com and register via the identification number 0353774-01-01 or contact us via email under [email protected]
Absolute discretion as well as strict compliance with all data protection regulations are a natural concomitant.
Please learn more about our data protection on: https://career.kienbaum.com/en/statement-on-data-protection
✉ [email protected]
☎ +43 1 533 51 88