Head (f/m/d) of Enterprise Services (ES) CEET – Healthcare (215204 HM)
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
In this role you are responsible to develop Enterprise Services (ES) business aligned with the overall SHS Global & Region Enterprise Services strategy and lead the execution of that strategy in coordination with Zone CEET leadership.
This role includes the responsibility to develop and deploy the own Enterprise Services solution business in CEET in collaboration with respective Enterprise Services at Region, to implement new Services offerings.
What are my responsibilities?
- You are in charge of supporting the development and sales of specific Incountry projects (Private as well as Public Sector) within Enterprise Services (ES) area of responsibility to achieve agreed new order & revenue and profitability targets.
- Together with relevant Incountry sales, you understand Services and Solutions market trends and Customer needs beyond standard transactional product sales and deploy a proper road map to realize sales.
- You are in mind of customer pain points, economics, and develop customized solutions, e.g. in a co-development approach to maximize the outcome for the customer and Siemens Healthineers.
- You engage with key customers directly and align strategies with Incountry management / operations / sales / Business Partners on a project / customer basis.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for driving excellence in project execution and operational delivery within Enterprise Services (ES) area of responsibility, supporting the development of capability whilst ensuring that ES standards and specific contract obligations are met.
- You develop and execute customer-focused solution sales projects to achieve agreed order and revenue targets.
- Proactively you will engage early with key customers on C-level, co-develop value partnerships, combining existing portfolio elements with tailored, customer-specific offerings & solutions that may also include 3rd-party offerings.
- You will collaborate with EMEA and Country Organization in implementation of roll-out concept for the Enterprise Services offerings and support the countries with continuous feedback to identify, develop and implement opportunities to create new service business solutions.
- As well you will be leading the sales process/managing the projects (Capture Team Lead) in the different countries in CEET in alignment with the country and the region and ensure a smooth & smart transfer from project development to execution.
- You support Key customers’ segmentation, in the assigned area of responsibility and anticipate Country Customer needs, ensure accomplishment of strategic market research and account customer surveys.
- Moreover, you understand the general competitive landscape in value partnerships, how to leverage our unique value proposition to differentiate from competition.
- As well you are able to define the most economical win-win solution and leverage the right business model to maximize customer value, establish bid plans, translate customer needs into tailored solutions and write offers yourself or coordinate accordingly to ensure a timely, high-quality offer that maximizes customer value.
- You understand the key financial principles and cost drivers of the offering and work closely together with respective commercial colleagues to optimize the offering from an overall cost and profitability perspective. And own these projects business from lead to sales until end of the execution phase, ensure that operational delivery meets or exceeds financial forecasts and ensures high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Moreover, you know the management of complex project execution and work closely together with the operational management team to drive excellence in execution and customer satisfaction.
- You develop and maintain the operational customer stakeholder engagement strategy (post sales), by driving and supporting operational customer relationship management during the lifecycle of the operational project.
- Additionally, you identify business development opportunities, including ones outside of current portfolio and proactively developing ES solution business in a manner that addresses and stimulates market demand will be under your responsibility.
- You develop and maintain excellent direct relationships with key customers, engage with Public and Private Sector customers to identify and pursue business opportunities and ensure the delivery of winning tender responses and business proposals to a high quality and to the prospect/customer’s schedule.
- Moreover, you devise and deliver winning customer presentations, solution concepts and demonstrations.
- You engage in sales negotiations and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external customers.
- As well you ensure that the country teams are appropriately resourced to deliver within the pre- and post-sales environments and operational execution.
- You will be representing and acting speaker at local/international congresses and other customer events and will assist in concept development of these events and generation of presentations and lectures.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Typically, you have gained 10+ years of successful experience in a directly related Healthcare environment and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge. You understand healthcare systems and have healthcare expert domain knowledge.
- You have experience in the services arena, within healthcare industry as service/sales or business management role.
- Moreover, you have proven experience in developing and managing complex business relationships, working within cross functional teams/processes to achieve goals and have the ability to build solutions across multiple stakeholders in complex relationships.
- You have successfully led customer project negotiations with both customers as well as partners and ensured a smooth implementation.
- Preferably you also have a broad all-round-scope, from understanding customer economics to technology and development of comprehensive customer-specific solutions (preferably in the field of in-vivo, in-vitro diagnostics or biomedical equipment)
- Furthermore, you have strong negotiation skills, confidence to set targets independently and evaluate external companies regarding for their potential results and you have skills in business plan and business case analysis to seize every business opportunity – business cost analysis.
- You understand how to value the different cultural approaches to enrich Healthineers culture.
- You have an “Can Do” attitude and service mindset.
- A structured work method, strong analytical skills and good time management complete your profile.
- English (fluent) and German highly beneficial, further CEET languages are beneficial as well.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics GmbH provides a lot of social and other benefits. Based on the collective agreement we offer a minimum annual salary of 80.000€.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to your online application!