So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Group Recovery and Resolution Planning Expert (f/m/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Recovery and Resolution Planning act as a group-wide competence center for Recovery and Resolution topics and is the single point of contact for the Group Resolution Authority. The team develops the Group Recovery Plan and coordinates and supports all resolution related activities including interaction with resolution authorities.
- Act as an internal and external contact person for recovery and resolution relevant topics on national, international and cross-border level
- Represent the interests of the Group towards external regulator and participate in dialogues and workshops with authorities
- Provide expert know how of recovery and resolution related topics in different committees and external conferences
- Coordinate, manage and support resolution related activities
- Coordinate, manage and support in resolution reporting activities and define reporting manuals, policies
- Contribute to the annual update and submission of the group recovery plan
- Coordinate local recovery plans and feedback from competent authorities
- Manage and participate in international, group-wide activities and projects
- Translate regulatory requirements into action and provide other units and members of the Group with guidance and latest information on legislative developments and practices
- Respond to regulatory requests formulated by the SRB, National Resolution Authorities and ECB
- Minimum five years professional experience in a bank (finance/ controlling, risk and/or regulatory/legal) or an authority dealing with bank recovery and resolution matters
- A Master Degree in Law, Economics or Finance
- Ideally knowledge of the BRRD / Recovery and Resolution framework
- Analytical thinking skills, well structured and solution oriented
- Able to push and lead topics, guide through meetings and negotiations
- Motivated to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Interested in regulatory developments
- A team player with high communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to quickly grasp requirements, to translate them into workable solutions which you can communicate and defend
- Interested to take responsibility and initiative
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Fluent in English, German skills would be an advantage
- An exciting and challenging position in an interesting and dynamic field, where you can continuously develop yourself
- We provide the possibility to cover group steering functions and interactions with regulators and bank units
- We support your professional and personal development
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted – the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 38.813,– gross per year.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna