JTI – Japan Tobacco International – is a leading international tobacco company with headquarters in Geneva. As part of the JT-Group, JTI sells its brands in more than 130 countries with around 44,000 employees in over 70 countries worldwide.
We develop, test and bring to market new and innovative forms of Reduced Risk Products (RRP), such as e-cigarettes and tobacco vapor products and other alternative nicotine delivery systems.
In Vienna we are about to enforce our R&D strength by transferring our Product & Technology Development Capabilities for our Reduced Risk Products (RRP) into a newly formed organization. Therefore, we are looking for a cooperative, technological-focused and results-oriented professional for the role of
Group Manager Product Data – Technical Documentation (f/m/d)
What will you do?
- Provide leadership and support – together with your team of Product Specification Specialists – for product management using related IT systems to ensure that RRP product specifications and associated data & documents adequately provide manufacturing needs and meet regulatory requirements
- Manage product data management systems to prepare, customize and maintain product specifications, associated Bill of Materials (BoM’s) and Technical Files to ensure effective cross-functional operations and compliance in each of the markets that products have been commercialized
- Ensure that your team efficiently manages all system related tasks providing accurate and timely inputs to ensure launches of existing products in new markets and managing all technical maintenances, upgrades, change orders on SAP, product specifications, artwork management system and product lifecycle management systems
- Act as key point of contact for the RRP Product Development and Engineering teams ensuring that product specifications are accurately reflected in associated systems during product development and improvement processes
- Establish effective working relationships with other functions to ensure supply chain operations are optimized through effective processes, communication and team performance
Who are we looking for?
- An advanced degree in Engineering/Scientific Disciplines (or equivalent)
- Min. of 3 years of leadership experience in a product data management role (technical documentation) preferably in a product data management (PDM) environment and with product lifecycle management (PLM) systems
- Proven experience of working with mechanical, electrical, electronic and environmental specifications within a Quality Management System framework
- Skills and knowledge in the fields of SAP, PDM and PLM
- A solid working knowledge of English (German is considered a plus)
- Good managing and leading skills and a high level of responsibility
We offer you attractive working conditions in an international company with modern equipment in Vienna`s 16th district (next to Ottakring station). In addition to extensive social benefits, a total annual gross salary of at least € 70.000 is provided for this position if the requirements are met. Depending on qualification and previous experience, the willingness to overpay is given.
Join our team and take advantage of the excellent development and career opportunities at one of Austria’s and Europe’s top employers.
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? We look forward to receiving your application in English!