Global Social Media Manager
Join our Global Social Media Team and become part of creating, curating, and distributing content beyond the ordinary!
As Global Social Media Manager, you are the voice of Red Bull on Social Media. From F1 to the biggest music events in the world, to making Red Bull content iconic on social media – this role has no limits.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
You’ll be responsible for translating the world of Red Bull to our main social media channels (@redbull) across multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Twitter. You’ll ensure the portrayal of Red Bull on our accounts in a unique and easy to understand way lowering the barriers of entry for new consumers. You’ll sync with all our vertical channels to ensure that we have a clear and direct path for their top content to reach our main audience.
You’ll have a team of eager and driven social media and channel managers. You’ll ensure that they are all motivated and aligned for success with the best tools and resources, ready to push boundaries.
COLLABORATOR & ADVISOR
You’ll work with our program strategy team to build a concise user journey to our owned properties and collaborate with our insights team to ensure that our accounts are making data-based decisions. In addition, you’ll work closely with the social content team to ensure that releases are activated across our channels optimally. You’ll also be tasked to make sure that all our business and markets understand social media best practices for the business. This includes hosting webinars, building education documents, and developing workshops.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 5+ years of experience in large reach social media account management with extensive knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills and well versed in creative content production
- Experience in leading a team
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Digital Native with planning and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-past environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that facilitate cross-functional collaborations
- Creative mind paired with an entrepreneurial ‘can-do’ attitude focusing on solutions
- University Degree in Marketing, Business or Communication
- Fluent in English
- Travel up to 10%