GLOBAL PAYROLL EXPERT (F/M/D)
Thüringen in Vorarlberg/Bodenseeregion
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
This is the cutting edge of corporate innovation, where the pace is fast, fun, energetic and inspiring
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process; unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities – developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, these may include day care for your kids or a free in-house gym. This position could be located in Schaan/Liechtenstein, Kaufering/Germany, Manchester/UK or Thüringen/Austria.
- You have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in Payroll, ideally across multiple levels
- You have proven yourself working in a payroll management role in a global environment using outsourced partners
- You are an enthusiastic, proactive and self-reliant person with good communication skills
- You pride yourself in having a proven track record of project management experience and implementing changes and improvements to drive efficiency (LEAN)
- You understand and can implement systems and advanced technologies related to payroll (knowledge of Workday and SAP ideal)
- You speak English at a professional level and have ideally some working German knowledge
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Julie Parsons on linkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/julie-parsons-23185027/
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer and committed to employing a diverse workforce.