Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team a
Global Medical Advisor (m/f/d)
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Managing the publications process related to clinical studies conducted by Octapharma
- Supervision and maintenance of the in-house literature database
- Medical revision and compilation of outgoing text documents (e.g. PIL, SPC, DSURs/PSURs)
- Answering of medical enquiries associated with the use of any of the company’s products
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of a database for medical enquiries
- Medical interface to internal departments
- Development and approval of marketing materials
- Support of Octapharma activities at international congresses
- Responsible for project management of Octapharma´s Phase IV clinical projects
Your profile that will convince us:
- Completed academic degree (preferably PhD or MD), ideally in a medical or scientific background
- Knowledge of GCP and the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Immunology and/or Critical Care would be an advantage
- Advanced skills in scientific writing (GPP) and researching in medical databases
- Very good English(C1), additional languages beneficial
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Readiness to travel
- Good IT skills
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.323,23. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life – because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Mag. (FH) Charlotte Ponzer
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 – 1301
As a family-owned company, Octapharma believes in investing to make a difference in people’s lives and has been doing so since 1983; because it’s in our blood.
Our company values are Ownership, Integrity, Leadership, Sustainability and Entrepreneurship. In 2018, the Group achieved €1.8 billion in revenue, an operating income of €346 million and invested €204 million to ensure future prosperity. Octapharma employs more than 8,300 people worldwide, 1,200 of them in Vienna, to support the treatment of patients in 115 countries with products across three therapeutic areas: Haematology (coagulation disorders), Immunotherapy (immune disorders) and Critical Care.
Octapharma owns six state-of-the-art Production facilities in Austria, France, Germany, Mexico and Sweden.