Full Stack Developer (m/f) – Condition Monitoring Systems
- Design and development of software-solutions on the front- and backend for mobile and web applications based on ReST in AWS-Cloud
- Programming with state-of-the-art Web-Technologies
- Testing and continuous quality improvement
- Definition and set-up of automated deployment processes
- Become part of an international agile development team (Scrum), working language is English
- Advanced Technical Degree (HTL, FH, Uni) in Computer Science/IT or equal
- Practical professional experience in software development
- Profound programming knowledge in Python
- Professional experience in AWS-Cloud-Technologies is an advantage
- Knowledge with tools like GIT, Jira, etc. of advantage
- Enthusiasm, independent and structured work, flexible, creative, curious and reliable
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English; German is an advantage but no requirement
- Readiness to continue professional training
- Become part of a team that is building bridges between Information Technology and Heavy Mechanical Engineering in Railway Infrastructure. Experience track machines at first hand as programming virtuoso.
- Look forward to a varied engagement in our young, highly motivated multi-cultural team in an agile working environment, flexible time, quick decision processes, home office regulation, state-of-the art workplace equipment with high-end mobile phones and modern IT equipment.
- Experience our benefits: family-oriented combination of work and private time options, learn from experienced peers to create software in an international environment, free coffee, nicely filled fridge, funny team events, travel insurance also for private purposes, …
- Find us at Linz Harbor and the Austrian “Silicon Hill” in Hagenberg
- Annual salary according qualification and experience: from ~ € 40.000,– gross (KV IT), willingness for overpayment according qualification, full time: 38,5 h per week
Mag. Carolin Angermayr, Track Machines Connected Gesellschaft m.b.H.
Softwarepark 32, AT-4232 Hagenberg im Mühlkreis, E-Mail: [email protected], Telefone: +43 7236/930 820