Frontend Developer for Tableau (all genders) #dashboards
Erste Digital is the digital enabler driving innovative IT solutions for CEE’s leading banking group, Erste Group. Technological innovations have fundamentally changed the game. We believe that the future of banking is digital and we want to be among the creators and innovators who redefine it. We are ready to go the extra mile to wow our clients. You do too? Then hit the “apply now” button.
We are seeking Front End developer for Tableau solution. The Department Data Visualizations & Analytics develops and maintains reporting technologies for Erste Group in which IT-solutions and support to business units are fulfilling standard, self directed and analytical reports for the whole Group. By working closely with Business Analysts and Business Experts, you will seamlessly write code which translates requirements into reliable, responsible applications. Our mindset is agile and so is our approach, which provides you with autonomy to make the decisions you need to create the best results for stakeholders.
A day in your new role
- If you like to code you will develop self-explanatory and eye-catching Tableau Dashboards/Projects
- The delivery of BI Solutions across department/divisions is your daily routine
- You spend time and have the ability and the willingness to be a BI sparring partner and/or coach for business
- With your understanding and development skills you work on new and improve existing BI self-service capabilities
- Document your work including all details in tools used for scrum sprints (JIRA)
You’ve built your career around
- An educational background with a focus on IT and some experience in a similar function
- Hands-on experience in the design and implementation of data warehouse and business intelligence solutions
- Several years of experience with BI reporting tools, ideally Tableau (“Eyecatch Factor”)
- Excellent SQL skills (ETL and optimized queries) with MS SQL or Oracle DB
- Experience with BI reporting tools, ideally Tableau (“Eyecatch Factor”) and in working with Python and REST API
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action, ability to inspire colleagues: communicative, organized and visionary, while being fluent in English
What it´s like working with us
- You work for one of the most prestigious brands in the country at the internationally awarded Erste HQ in Vienna, with an ambitious multi-national team and cooperate with colleagues across borders
- Access to state-of-the-art tech tools to make your work effective and enjoyable
- Diverse teams: Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted – the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 43.316,- gross per year. But this is just a formality – we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!