We are looking for a performance driven financial specialist to support our FP&A Team for Global Operations business partner support.
- You are an energetic and proactive individual with a high sense of ownership and dynamism to make things happen focusing on value addition to our stakeholders.
- You are analytical and innovative, with high problem-solving ability who is eager to take on responsibilities.
- You have strong financial skills and understanding of complex business processes.
- You feel comfortable creating and sharing information across the organization and to senior management
- Being in a global environment highly motivates you and you have experience working with people from different backgrounds and nationalities.
- Have a communicative working approach, with strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
In addition, you have:
- University Degree in Business or Engineering with a focus on Finance / Controlling
- Ideally 5+ years’ work experience in FP&A / Accounting / Controlling role, experience with operational processes a plus
- Strong expertise in MS Office and SAP, Power BI is a plus
- Excellent knowledge in English, other languages are considered an asset
About the job
As FP&A Global Operations Specialist your focus lies on providing meaningful analysis to support action-oriented and forward-looking decision making. You will play a key role in providing a global and overarching view of operational performance, serving as a link between regional operations FP&A Teams.
Your tasks will include:
- Coordination and support in Budget and Forecast processes; consolidation of worldwide input.
- Reporting for Operations management team including COO, ad-hoc analysis, preparation of financial presentations
- Utilizing BI tools to delivery meaningful insights into business performance and support decision making
- Provide detailed analysis to better understand operational performance
- Support business case preparation for strategic business decisions
- Analyze current and past trends and spot patterns in key performance indicators
The FP&A team at RHI Magnesita is staffed by energetic, organized and reliable people, driven by a common company goal: to help RHIM accomplish great results. We make a significant impact on our business – by transforming raw data into analysis to base decision making – as well as on the people we support. We are adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous tasks which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all areas and levels of the organization. We play a key role as a business partner in keeping our business on track based on RHI Magnesita culture and our economic-financial controls by monitoring performance indicators that bring value addition to our Stakeholders.
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
As a much-valued employer:
- We offer you a varied and challenging role within the world market leader that is driving positive change
- We give you the opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the industry leader in innovative technology Empowerment to take responsibility and force your own career success
- You will have the opportunity to learn, to lead and to build something new with colleagues from around the world
- We attach importance to a respectful and cherishing environment with open decision-making processes
- We promote direct communication, openness and collaboration with our award-winning and innovative employee app
- We offer you a full-time position (38.5 hours / week) in the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) department, preferably based in Vienna but location is flexible worldwide. According to the Austrian labor law we are obligated to state that the monthly gross salary according to collective agreement starts from € 3.461,50 (full time basis). The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience. We value your expertise and are permanently aware of market references to design attractive packages.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please upload your resume including your personal profile via our career page. Applications via e-mail will not be taken in to consideration. For questions please reach out to your personal contact Emilia Funez ([email protected]).
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 13,500 employees across more than 40 countries and € 2.9 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. Do you want to know more? Check out www.rhimagnesita.com