Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. For further information, please visit us at www.huawei.com.
Financial Specialist (m/f)
Our business is growing and we are looking to expand our team with a Financial Specialist in Vienna. We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies with a competitive compensation starting at 42.000 EUR annual gross salary, which can be higher depending on your qualifications and relevant experience. Additionally we offer other benefits.
- Working with the Delivery Project Manager to output a project revenue and cost budget
- Focus on project financial control and be responsible for project budget and monthly forecast
- Monitoring the project revenue and cost to fulfill the budget
- Overviewing project monthly P&L and analyze variances
- Preparing the project financial operations report and dashboard
- Responsible for data collection from the systems and preparation data for publishing report
- Support the finance team with other related tasks
- At least Bachelor degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- More than 3 years of experiences in financial related job is preferred
- Strong analytical skill: data analytics for decision making or solving problem
- High affinity for numbers and a structured and independent working method
- Good communication skill: output information in a clear, logical and precise manner
- Fluency in English and Chinese: speaking and writing
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Team player with a hard-working attitude
- Be able to work under stress and meet deadlines
Interested? Just get in touch.
Please send your detailed resume/CV in English via e-mail to [email protected] indicating your earliest start date and your salary expectations.