For 80 years now, Lenzing has been looking beyond fiber. Inspired by the needs of the world, we create smart and exciting solutions made from natural wood – for consumers, for our business partners, and for an environment worth living in. Our expertise and passion are dedicated to support the industry, brands and retailers – in sectors like fashion, beauty care or hygiene – by providing products and services that maximize value creation from both the environmental and the economical perspective. Our tenacity and engineering excellence also drive the development of innovative plant & process technologies. Lenzing offers great career opportunities for tech-savvy tinkerers, life-oriented researchers and visionaries with a strong sense of responsibility.
We are innovative by nature. How about you?
For the area of Finance Pulp located in Lenzing we invite you to submit applications for the role as
Finance Pulp Site Controller (m/f) – full- / or part-time
Ref No: 2034
Purpose & key responsibilities of the role:
- Support the Senior Controller in operations controlling for the site service and Pulp Production providing KPIs, periodic closing activities, forecasts and special analysis
- Support Business Partner for Operations Site Service-, Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics
- Maintain, improve and develop maintenance / energy / logistics controlling on site
- Contribute to improvement projects and provide value stream analysis
- Support optimization of business processes of the supply chain
Our expectations for this exciting role:
- Advanced degree (university / FH) specializing in Controlling / Finance
- Thorough know-how in finance and accounting
- Knowledge in cost and activity accounting, project controlling, maintenance / energy / logistic controlling, IFRS and local accounting
- Strong analytical skills, proven Controlling knowledge and passion to navigate through large datasets
- Fluency in English and IT (SAP R3, DWH, PowerBI)
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
The monthly gross salary for this position is according to collective agreement in the chemical industry based on 38 working hours/week at least EUR 3,350.- with a willingness to overpay – depending on qualifications and experience. Additionally you will also take part in the Lenzing bonus system.
Are you passionate and qualified to take this role? Take the chance to contribute to the success of the Lenzing Group!
We are looking forward to your online application.
Your responsible recruiter: Birgit Jedinger