Finance Governance Specialist (f/m/d)
Your passion lies in working in a global team on various Accounting topics in a production Company. Governance processes excite to you and you are great in analyzing data, define processes and hand over to other teams. You are a dynamic, action oriented, communicative and innovative individual who is eager to take responsibilities and appreciate a lively working environment and you are happy to be part of a highly motivated team. With your strong decision-making and analytical skills, you support different stakeholders in an ever-changing environment.
In addition, you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in production companies
- Master’s degree in computer science, MIS, Financial Accounting or related field.
- 5+ years project and/or support/ experience in SAP FI; with focus on Fixed
Assets, P2P & OTC Processes, IFRS15 advantageous
- fluent English, Portuguese advantageous
- written and verbal communication skills
- you show willingness to travel worldwide for group related Accounting topics.
About the job
As an Expert for finance governance you will work on various FI topics and acting as 2nd level support. You are responsible to organize trainings and empower other teams to do their SAP FI related tasks. You are also responsible to define and maintain processes in Accounting and for training and hand over these processes to our internal stakeholders.
Your tasks will include:
- Design, configure and architect technical solutions in the areas of SAP FI-GL, AP, AR, AA and integration with SD, MM, CO and CO-PA.
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience in solution design in the areas of GL, AP, AR, Fixed assets and integration aspects of SD and MM
- Lead solution design for end to end scenarios.
- Build strong partnerships with Stakeholders from Management Accounting, Inventory Valuation, Finance and Shared Service leads, Supply Chain Management, Transportation and key individuals within other cross functional organizations.
- Lead cross functional business process design sessions and ensure creation of functional and technical requirements.
- Attend and resolve any production issues or other project requirements in the SAP FI areas in alignment with the reporting manager.
- Assume responsibility for the deliverables and meet the target dates
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
As a much-valued employer:
- We offer you a varied and challenging role within the world market leader that is driving positive change
- We give you the opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the industry leader in innovative technology Empowerment to take responsibility and force your own career success
- You will have the opportunity to learn, to lead and to build something new with colleagues from around the world
- We attach importance to a respectful and cherishing environment with open decision-making processes
- We promote direct communication, openness and collaboration with our award-winning and innovative employee app
- We offer you a full-time position (38.5 hours / week) in the Accounting Governance department at headquarters Vienna. According to the Austrian labor law we are obligated to state that the monthly gross salary according to collective agreement starts from € 3.461,50 (full time basis). The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience. We value your expertise and are permanently aware of market references to design attractive packages.
Do you recoginze yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please upload your resume including your personal profile via our career page. Applications via e-mail will not be taken into consideration. For questions please reach out to your personal contact Michael Birkel ([email protected] ).
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 40 countries and € 3.1 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. Do you want to know more? Check out www.rhimagnesita.com