We are innovative by nature. How about you?
Export & Domestic Specialist
Ref No: 1844
Purpose & key responsibilities of the role
- Oversee the stocks from production and proceed stock transfer into the Fiber warehouse via system.
- Verify the delivery of goods according to each customer specifications and within Lenzing guidelines.
- Transfer the right stocks in the system into the invoicing process and ensure the correct invoices are completed.
- Plan for the best means/routes of transport to meet the cost as well as time barriers.
- Prepare and manage all the necessary documents (working with the agent) required for carrying out both domestic and international trade.
- Coordinate with shipping agent for our delivery plan and reserve for the freights with the freight forwarder.
- Work with transportation planner to share the delivery plans.
- Assure all compliance with customs, export, applicable foreign trade/importation laws.
- Identify risks and opportunity when developing logistics plan and freight estimates.
- Ensure cost effective, safe and efficient transportation of company’s products.
Our expectations for this exciting role
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in logistics, supply chain management, logistics or business administration or equivalent
- Previous working experience as an Export specialist for at least 5 years
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, FTF, OTC, JDA)
- Expert knowledge about international trade laws
- Knowledgeable about different geographical locations and routes is preferred
- Good communication in both Thai and English.
- Good team player and able to coordinate with people effectively
- Effective skill in problem solving and planning things
- Attention and accurate in execution of the tasks
- Safety and quality mindset
We are looking forward to your online application.
Your responsible recruiter: Sham Saat