Executive Producer Gaming
Join our Gaming Network Team and become part of telling stories beyond the ordinary!
In this exciting role, you’ll define, execute and ensure the delivery of the strategy for Gaming content across all formats for Red Bull Media Network.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
LEAD GAMING & ESPORT CONTENT STRATEGY
In this role, you’ll drive strategic, impactful and distinctive content in the field of Gaming and esports to grow our audience and to deliver a highly engaged viewing experience. You’ll devise and execute the content strategy and define priorities for editorial, non-live and live gaming and esports productions. Ensuring quality and brand fit, you’ll oversee the delivery of outstanding non-live content and live coverage.
You’ll develop content expertise in Gaming and esports for all Markets by working with country counterparts and ensure a consistently deep knowledge of the scene and subject matter. You’ll work on new production models that can be rolled out to Red Bull’s country network. You’ll provide strong editorial feedback and advice to countries to support the implementation of the strategy within the Red Bull Media Network Country teams.
Working closely with other teams, you’ll ensure strategic content is developed and produced in line with the content and network needs. You’ll collaborate with in-house producers and third-party platforms and production partners to develop new concepts and bring them to life.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 7+ years’ experience in content production, live broadcasting, streaming, or similar environment
- Previous experience in a similar role at Senior/Management Level
- Strong organizational and communication skills, able to handle several projects at the same time
- Budgeting and business planning experience
- Proven communication skills to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent network with content production partners
- Strong team player
- Knowledge and understanding of the gaming and esports industry a plus but not a must-have
- University degree or relevant work experience
- Fluent in English
- Travel up to 25%