Executive Assistant with Austrian
public sector experience
Our client is a Vienna-based international university. On behalf of them, we are looking for an Executive Assistant who is experienced in managing relationships both with Austrian public administration and business sector.
- Organizing and preparing the meeting- and networking activities of the Director with actors from local and national politics, public administration, business, research, science and higher education in Vienna and Austria
- Maintaining contacts established by the Rector, Provost and Director and supporting the establishment of new contacts in various spheres of public life in Austria
- Scientific events management (sending invitations, managing registrations, first contact with external providers, follow-up processing)
- Coordination with on-site facility and events management regarding catering, security protocol and other issues
- Preparation of ideas for community engagement ideas in coordination with local institutions
- Building, maintaining and expanding the contact database for the university in Austria
- Preparing the relaunch of the university website according to the needs of the Austrian public
- Paperwork, administration (writing letters, invitations)
- Experience in senior admin / organizational positions (3-5 years-experience minimum)
- Native German is a huge advantage
- Excellent communication, close to native skills in English is a MUST
- Experience in communicating with Austrian public administration, politics, magistrate, business sector and non-profit sphere is an ABSOLUTE MUST
- Relevant knowledge about Austrian and Viennese public administration and how politics works (Ministries, Parliament procedures) is an ABSOLUTE MUST
- Profound knowledge and experience with the operation of Austrian universities, higher education, science and research institutions is an ABSOLUTE MUST
- Friendly, communicative, diplomatic, detail-oriented attitude
- Strong organizational skills
Due to the COVID19 situation our partner guarantees ONLINE interviewing procedure/offering to secure their employees.
If you are interested in the above position please send your English CV to [email protected] e-mail address.