FOR THOSE WHO
TO EMBRACE TRENDS, CHALLENGE THE INDUSTRY AND TRANSFORM ALLIANZ INTO A DIGITAL GROUP.
Here is your home.
ALLIANZ TECHNOLOGY IN VIENNA IS LOOKING FOR AN:
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (F/M/D) TO MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Represent the managing director in strategic tasks, meetings, and projects
- Autonomously prepare professional content, presentations, and communications for top management on current topics within the responsibility of the management board for internal and external purposes, in direct alignment with a managing director
- Execute ad-hoc requests in a timely, reliable, and independent way
- Preparation, moderation, and follow-up on meetings including briefings, writing of meeting minutes etc.
- Key enabler for business impact by contributing to current initiatives and serving as a communication interface between various stakeholders
- Screen emails, highlight urgent correspondence and filter general information and queries to the board member by redirecting
- Organization of a variety of senior management events, committees, development & learning conferences, and other internal and external events
- Managing daily administrative tasks and carrying out other special tasks as needed
- Strong academic track record with relevant studies (diploma or master’s degree)
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in project- and process management, ideally in a multi-national insurance company
- Proven team-player with strong communication skills and confidence in daily interaction with C-level management
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual capabilities; management consulting experience is a plus
- Positive and solution-oriented hands-on working style with ability to deliver high-quality results, even under time pressure
- Excellent prioritization skills with an ability to filter information, effective use of own resources and handling of competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Excellent use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus
- Flexibility to travel
Stephanie denkt in ihrem Aufgabenbereich voraus. In ihrem Tätigkeitsfeld strebt sie nach herausragenden Leistungen bei jedem Kundenkontakt.
Start date: as soon as possible I Regular working hours: 38.5 I Usual place of work: Vienna
Gross salary: starting with EUR 50.000,- p.a. (a higher salary will be considered depending on the specific qualifications, experience and skills)
Excellent development opportunities I International and diverse team I Home office I Fringe benefits
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HTE POSITION AND THE APPLICATION PROCESS, PLEASE CONTACT
Franz Reisner (HR-Recruiting), Email: email@example.com