E-Commerce Product Manager
Full-time/Part-time, min 20h (Linz, Austria)
As a go-between for our teams you will:
- Lead and manage the e-commerce strategy, design, and testing and directly contribute to the company’s success
- Coordinate the requirements, create user stories and manage design assets and copy with other teams
- Coordinate implementation and testing with the web development team and help prioritize tasks/projects within an agile workflow
- Be responsible for site analytics to drive growth for e-commerce KPIs
- Fully understand the funnel and optimize each individual step along the purchase funnel
- Recognize patterns in consumer behaviour through data analysis and provide solutions to maximize conversions
- Streamline the online shopper journey and product detail page specifics to ensure a seamless user experience, reduce bounce rate and improve user engagement
- Manage A/B and multivariate testing to improve site conversion
- Coordinate SEO strategy and campaigns to grow user base and improve brand awareness.
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company’s success. You will never hear “…because we always did it like that” again.
- 4 years experience in managing and optimizing an e-commerce site
- Knowledge in e-commerce and ideally other digital marketing and technology disciplines
- Proficiency in online shopper journey/experience
- Proficiency in digital content and product detail page creation, as well as online sales driving measures
- Experience in data analysis, insight creation, embedding learnings
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Strong strategic thinking with a hands-on mentality
- Ability to communicate effectively in international teams
- Analytical mindset and well-organized
- Engaged, autonomous and solution-oriented
- Initiative, innovative, and communicative
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 35,000 and € 56,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.