In order to strengthen the Controlling at the location in Vienna 23, we are, effective immediately, looking for
Division Controller (m/f/d)
- Business partnership for dedicated profit centers of the division for planning, reporting and finance processes
- Coordination and preparation of monthly financial reports and ad hoc analysis
- Coordination of budget and financial forecasts
- Continuously develop reporting systems and processes
- Secure and monitor agreed calculation standards
- Participate in and handle cross-functional projects
- Reports to Head of Division Controlling and acts as an interface to the controllers in the profit centers of the division
- Higher degree of education (Bachelor/Master) in controlling, finance, economics and/or business administration
- 3 – 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong analytical skills, IT affinity and process-oriented thinking
- Experience in FMCG industry and/or with focus in profitability analysis of advantage.
- Fluency in English
- MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Experience in BI tools and business modelling would be an advantage
WE OFFER YOU
- Work as part of a dynamically growing and internationally operating corporation
- Active participation in the development of group-wide processes
- Attractive social benefits (staff canteen, employee parking, etc.) & good working atmosphere
- Modern location with excellent public transport connections (U6)
- Start: immediately (subject to any notice periods)
- Salary: Depending on your specific qualification and professional experience, we offer you a annual gross salary starting at € 45.000.
If you are interested in bringing your expertise to an attractive international organisation, we look forward to your application.
Please submit your application at Nr 82.141 under ISG-Karriereportal or by eMail.
Visit us at www.isg.com/jobs – here you find the actual joboffers