Working at Wienerberger brings exciting new challenges everyday. We are looking for people who embody our values and want to forge new paths with us. Our clear vision: to improve quality of life using high quality building materials and infrastructural solutions all around the world. Join us and become part of an internationally successful company. Take the initiative and build the future with us.
To support our Controlling Team within the business unit Wienerberger Building Solutions we are searching for a:
Division Controller (f/m/d)
Focus on Financial Reporting & Consolidation
- Reviewing the financial statements of the subsidiaries including balance sheet tables and related disclosures
- Ensuring successful deployment of the IFRS instructions in the subsidiaries and Group/Business Unit guidelines for the subsidiaries
- Coordinating harmonization projects in the areas of IFRS and management reporting
- Ensuring completeness and reconciliation of reported planned balance sheet and of the monthly reporting
- Supporting subsidiary finance teams in technical and IFRS topics
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis for the Business Unit Board and Group departments as risk reporting
- Cooperating with various departments of the organization regarding reporting topics on revenues, investments, energy consumption, production cost development, overhead cost, intercompany flows, sustainability and other non-financial figures
- Working on efficient reporting processes in the Group, contributing to projects for business processes improvement
- University degree in Business Administration / Economics, with focus on Finance
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Auditing/ Accounting/ Controlling or Consolidation departments
- IT affinity, ideally with experience with SAP systems (FI,CO, BCS, SAP-BI)
- Good knowledge of IFRS Excellent command in English; any other European language would be beneficial
- Team-player with experience in working in an international cross-border environment
- High degree of accuracy and affinity for numbers
- Process oriented, analytical and joined-up thinking paired with dynamic, flexible and self-driven working approach
- Willingness to travel (up to 10%)
For this position we are searching for a highly self-motivated person, who is able to work effectively with different stakeholder groups. If you are ready to act on own initiative and have excellent communications skills, you are just right for us.
An attractive workplace at our headquarters in a dynamic environment with development opportunities of an international acting group is awaiting you.
The monthly gross salary amounts to minimum € 3.180.- according to the collective bargaining agreement. However, we offer market conform remuneration depending on experience and qualification, besides attractive employee benefits.
If you’re interested in taking up this challenge, we are happy to receive your online application in English, including a motivation letter.
Please be aware that we will be on company holiday from December 24 to January 6. Therefore, please excuse the delay in our response. We will review your applications as soon as possible in the new year.
We are looking forward to getting to know you in 2021!
Passion, entrepreneurship and individual responsibility: These are the values that characterize Wienerberger employees. Take this career opportunity and apply now!
Corporate Human Resources
We are looking forward to getting to know you!