As a Digital Project Manager for Red Bull MOBILE you will be responsible for the entire online platform portfolio consisting of e-commerce websites and mobile applications of Red Bull MOBILE in 3 different international markets.
You will be managing multiple international digital agencies working closely together with local marketing teams defining product roadmaps. You’ll be fully responsible for the delivery, the running and performance of Red Bull MOBILEs digital products.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
Manage stakeholder relationship with digital agencies, telco partners and local Red Bull country organisations.
Own and manage the complete development process (concept, delivery, budgeting).
Work together with the development teams in defining and writing user requirements.
ANALYSE & REVIEW
Analyse, review, and document current implementations to drive performance and identify potential areas of improvement.
RUN DIGITAL CAMPAIGNS
Run digital campaigns to drive product performance.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
* 3-5 years of professional experience within digital project management and product management
* Excellent project management and product management skills
* Interest in working in telecommunication industry
* Self-starter, well-organised, hands-on with an entrepreneurial spirit
* Knowledge of mobile operating systems (IOS, Android), the development process and current standards (mobile applications, website), Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager
* Experience in working with development teams using SCRUM methodology
* Experience in working with collaboration and development / bug tracking tools (JIRA, Confluence, Gitlab, etc.)
* Knowledge of Analytics tools Google Analytics, Firebase etc.
* Experience in working with marketing automation tools (e.g. Braze)
* Completeted eduction within IT field
* Excellent English skills, written and spoken
* Travel up to: 10%
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. The job advertisement is aimed at all people equally, regardless of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin. Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 1.714,- gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.