With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
With our headquarter in Vienna, Austria, we have achieved global growth with offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Denmark, India, the US, Australia and Singapore.
The this role you work as part of the cross-functional SpecFlow (https://specflow.org/) product team. An independently operated and branded unit inside of Tricentis. This leads to high self-responsibility and the opportunity to apply all your marketing expertise on how to best generate attention to the work of our product team. Your tasks will center around articulating features, functionality, and benefits of SpecFlow products clearly via various online channels, in different formats (text, video, images/graphics) and style (blog, webinar, landing pages, …) through content/stories you develop. All with the clear goal to grow users of our free SpecFlow software.
- Drive user growth and market awareness of our Open Source Software product SpecFlow (specflow.org)
- Tap into new online communities and channels to increase reach
- Lead SEO (on- and off-page), SEA and website optimization
- Manage content production (landing pages, blogs, youtube, social media, …) consisting of self-produced and community content
- Follow community activity and create creative content responses/campaigns
- Develop social media channels and grow followership
- Work closely with the Product team to identify market opportunities and develop go-to-market plans
- Analyze and monitor traffic and campaign data and derive growth/improvement actions
- Manage content assets (blog, website, …) and channel accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, ….)
- Develop marketing content and core brand assets (e.g. logo, identity, landing pages, …)
- Analyze market and competition to better position and messaging in the market
- Plan, Organize and Moderate/Hold public Webinars
- Support product and feature launches with marketing campaigns
- Shape and continuously improve our product value story and messaging
- Coordinate signing of external agencies for content polishing as needed
- Manage Newsletter marketing and content production
- Experience with Open Source Software and Community focused marketing
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- BA/BS degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing or related field
- Experience with digital-, online marketing and content production (text, image, video)
- Tool Expertise in: WordPress, MailChimp, HotJar, Google Analytics, Buffer, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads
- Experience with marketing for software development, testing, test automation and/or DevOps
- Ability to travel between 10-30% (mostly within Europe)
- Eager to experiment with different tactics and to adjust frequently based on data
- High energy and excited to join a small team in startup-mode
- Strong verbal and authoring skills in English (Native speaker is desirable)
- Opportunity to work in a company with a real global mindset of more than 50 nationalities
- Favorable working atmosphere with flat hierarchy, modern office in Vienna with facilities like e.g. table soccer, darts, PS4 and partially relaxation areas
- Career opportunities and a wide range of responsibilities within the core job e.g. through participation in projects or initiatives, moving to another role, department or country
- Numerous programs in place like Give back to communities (paid time off to volunteer for a cause of your heart), Diversity & Inclusion, Global Learning days, …
- We celebrate and socialize as a team and therefore host numerous social events throughout the year globally as well as by engaging as a team in global contests or even health initiatives
- Competitive attractive compensation package including a performance-based variable and other benefits (e.g. Wiener Linien annual pass)
- Flexible working time (no core time) and permanent, full-time employment
And many more …
Eager to work in a fast-growing, innovative and highly motivated company where your single contribution counts to the company’s success? Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.
The annual compensation package for this role starts at EUR 39.000 gross p.a., depending on your proficiency and experience.