Digital Content Strategy Manager
Storytelling is right in your wheelhouse?
Then join our Global Consumer Products division and take on our digital channels around AlphaTauri.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
GRAB THEIR ATTENTION
Our digital channels will be your focus. You’ll set new ones up, grow them, run analytics and develop and execute a digital media strategy (social, e-commerce & advertising).
As our Digital Content Strategy Manager, you’ll also advise the business on where to target for future and better engagement and manage social advertising agencies.
KEEP THEM ENGAGED
In this role, you’ll create tools for optimal content storage and distribution, guide the business on the correct content by channel, make sure the correct content is supplied and organize the content in an efficient way by owning the content calendar.
Implementing the content on our owned channels, all while creating & commissioning the written content to support it’s visual, will be part of your role as well.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 5+ years’ experience in Social Media Management/Content Management
- Proven record of written content creation (e.g. blogs, articles)
- Ability to adapt to the world of Fashion
- Independent, organized worker looking to take over strategic ownership
- Self-motivated person that is comfortable challenging the current business practise