Digital Content Expert (w/m)
Supporting the further development of digital channels at Roche Austria (with a main focus on a portal for Healthcare Professionals and E-Mail campaigns) to make them successful channels of interaction for Roche with HCPs in Austria:
- Supports content release planning together with content owners/creators (Product Managers, Medical Managers,…)
- Enable content personalization for HCPs.
- Have an understanding of how high-quality digital content is created and enable content owners/creators to develop such content
- Become familiar with user/customer expectations and share those insights with content owners/creators
- Manage the further user experience testing of the portal and implement changes according to the gained insights to ensure the portal addresses customers needs
- Support the external promotion of the portal
- Be the primary point of contact for content and technical issues regarding Roche’s Digital Ecosystem (e.g. implementation of new features)
- Act as the interface between content creators/owners and technical implementation (both internally and externally)
- Attend trainings about Roche’s digital ecosystem and get an understanding of how the different components are linked together to support and further develop our omnichannel approach
- Works closely together with Omnichannel Manager
- Be an active part in driving the digital transformation at Roche Austria
- Interlink communication across different channels, like E-Mail and Customer-portal to strengthen a real Omni-Channel approach
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Informatics or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- 2+ years of relevant professional work experience
- Excellent English writing and communication skills
- A proven track record in creating engaging content
- Proficient knowledge with creating keyword-rich content to maximize SEO optimization
- Experience in content planning and scheduling to service multiple audiences at different stages in the customer journey
- Experienced in implementing content by her-/himself in the content management system and online campaigning/newsletter system (experience with Adobe Experience Manager and Sales Force Marketing Cloud desirable)
- Informatics knowledge and a good understanding of technical interrelations
- An outcome-driven mindset and someone who has an proactive approach and prioritizes effectively
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to proactively consult with various stakeholders, business partners
- Ability to work with different stakeholders and experience in working cross functional
- Agile Mindset and experience with agile frameworks and tools
- Track record of Project management skills
You can expect an annual salary starting at € 42,000 gross; the actual salary depends on your personal qualifications and experience. In addition, a performance-related bonus and attractive benefits, such as pension fund, company restaurant, flexible working hours, company health offers and a wide range of sports activities, are just some of them.
Who we are
At Roche, 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
The next step is yours. To apply today, visit our website http://careers.roche.com/austria