DevOps & Software Setup Automation Allrounder (m/f/d)
The operation of our product requires a complex distributed control system as well as a specialized high-performance computing cluster.
- Designing, implementing and establishing reliable automation procedures that will allow us to perform the software setup steps involved in production
- Integrating new mask writer software and software upgrades on existing mask writers
- Your work will be of crucial importance for specific production steps and/or be used in state of the art semiconductor fabs around the world
- Suitable professional experience or diploma in computer engineering
- Strong expertise in installing, configuring and maintaining Linux-based operating systems
- Hands-on knowledge of network administration
- Practical experience in shell scripting and/or Python programming
- Good knowledge of version control and package management systems
- Experience of or interest in the following advanced concepts: configuration management (Salt, Ansible), virtualization (Xen), containerization (Docker)
- Accurate and structured working approach
- Confidence to face challenges and ability to solve problems independently
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- An exciting scope of duties and activities in the R&D environment of a high-tech company
- Opportunities to develop technical solutions from high performance cluster and standard PC hardware to embedded systems environments
- A culture welcoming high engagement
- A young and motivated intercultural team with short communication channels
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities
- Annual gross salary starting from EUR 45.000,– open to negotiation depending on qualifications and experience
If you are looking for a demanding and challenging position in a growing high tech company, we look forward to receiving your application, which you can upload online on Careers at www.ims.co.at.
IMS Nanofabrication GmbH, an Austrian based high tech company, is a leading innovator in the fields of lithography and nanotechnology. We have developed, in partnership with leading players in the global semiconductor industry, a strategically important technology that will enable fabrication of future generations of semiconductor chips. It is our goal to become a global leader in lithographic patterning by leveraging our revolutionary multi-beam technology.